Looking for Thursday’s Quordle hints and answers? You can find them here:
Happy Friday, gang! Hints and the answers for today’s Quordle words are just ahead.
How To Play Quordle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Hints For November 17
- Word 1 (top left) hint — headwear commonly associated with France
- Word 2 (top right) hint — the number of points or goals each team has
- Word 3 (bottom left) hint — the main artery of the human body
- Word 4 (bottom right) hint — type of car with a closed body and a closed trunk that’s separate from where the drivers and passengers sit
- Two words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with B, S, A and S
Quordle Answers For November 17
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. Be sure to check my blog for hints and the solution for Saturday’s game if you need them.